What makes us want something new?

As I was busy enjoying my new phone, I thought, why did I want it so bad.
Well I have plenty of excuses, but that's not why your here for are you.

Well, for me it's the feeling of having something better than the others, you can call it jealousy, your not wrong.

But I like to call it something else, it's just a mixture of a bunch of my "traits".

Basically, my want to have something better than the one I had and the feeling of being stuck in time, pushed me to upgrade.

So going back to the original question.
I don't know, it depends on you actually.

Now to talk about something different.

People ask me about what new phone to buy, most of the time they spice it up with "My mom wanted a new phone".

I can probably help in recommendations, but in the end I'll just say, 'why tho?'.

In my opinion, a high schooler doesn't need to have a phone, but if you need one, not stopping you, but think about one thing, how much of the phone you choose will you use.

Normally I use my phone to hear music, stream vids, gaming, writing and taking photos. The phone i have now is good for em, so I'm satisfied.
I could buy the OnePlus 6, Samsung galaxy S9 or even iPhone X, but I don't think I'll use it to its full potential, plus it'll just spoil me.

Just think about it.

See you later!
-Aniru

Comments

Popular Posts