Hostel life

Hey!

It's been a year since I last posted, (sorry😅), but putting that aside, let me talk about my hostel life.

The second I entered the place, I just realized, I'm not gonna see my parents for a while, I could Handle it for a while, but that was only a week, I was broken, like I used to break down every time I used to make a call to my parents, at one point I tried running away,(sorry sis,😅).

When I slowly started to get used to it, I had a few bumps. Who am I kidding.. those where HUGE bumps there were conflicts with classmates, it got worse, people stopped trusting me, all low points, it was shitty.

But all was not lost, there was a school trip to kerela which helped iron out all the issues, and I sorta got into good terms with everyone again, and once 11th grade got over, it was peace again.

I learned a lot from hostel, and being independent was one of the many.

Now, lets talk about my delayed posting.

So as you know I've been pretty much stuck in hostel, and when I do get out, I forget about the existence of this blog 🙃, Imma try my best to keep this updated, but I can't guarantee a specific date or time, hope fully, it's monthly or weekly

-see ya later!

Aniru

(P.s. I made this post a while ago, just edited and posted it recently, thus the Oct 2018 date)

Comments

Popular Posts