Smiles
So, I was waiting in the Bahrain airport after my vacations and as usual my phone decided to run out of battery and well there was one of thee charging points, so I decide that would be a good option if the plane does not have plug point.
Then this guy who hogged the plug point decided he would be a "nice guy" and smile at me.
Oh was i pissed, I give him a "kind smile" and walk towards my gate.
thankfully the plane had something for me to charge me phone, or i would have legitimately murdered the guy.
The reason I was mainly pissed was because different emotions mean different things in different situations, like for example, in the case of the old guy, the smile meant more like 'hi, i have taken over your only opportunity of communications' than 'hi i'm the old man your staring at'.
I'm not implying that was what he meant when he did that, but its something I believe everyone should remember.
So i guess my advice for today is to think about what your reaction could mean in the situation your in, whether its charging a phone or a bank robbery.
-See you later
Aniru.
Then this guy who hogged the plug point decided he would be a "nice guy" and smile at me.
Oh was i pissed, I give him a "kind smile" and walk towards my gate.
thankfully the plane had something for me to charge me phone, or i would have legitimately murdered the guy.
The reason I was mainly pissed was because different emotions mean different things in different situations, like for example, in the case of the old guy, the smile meant more like 'hi, i have taken over your only opportunity of communications' than 'hi i'm the old man your staring at'.
I'm not implying that was what he meant when he did that, but its something I believe everyone should remember.
So i guess my advice for today is to think about what your reaction could mean in the situation your in, whether its charging a phone or a bank robbery.
-See you later
Aniru.
Comments
Post a Comment