Isolation diaries. Day 1-7: Up till now.

So, COVID-19 hit our beautiful world, and wherever you go, it's empty.
What's the problem with that you say?
Well... It's a problem if it postpones the last exam... Of your last year of school.
I know it sucks, but the hostel told all of us to go home.
So I took the evening bus back to kerela, thinking I'll go back to kuwait after a few days
Then after I reach home, All tired, I go out as usual to see the town, Inside the car, which was fine. But then someone didnt like the fact that I came from Bangalore, so the next day the cops come over telling me to stay home. Soooo that's day 1 and 2 in a nutshell.

I'll tell ya, I'm used to staying inside the house for hours and hours, But I like variety, which means everyday has to be different in anyway possible.
So meaning one day is completely full of YouTube and manga, and the other day is full of YouTube and games. (Yes, YouTube is the constant)

But everyday is a surprise! Like yesterday I got a message in discord in one of the communities that we were having a watch together at 20 UTC. And it was a lot of fun! (Konosuba is a really funny anime, but with people its more enjoyable).

And even though i want to write more, I doubt it's possible considering very little happened the last few days, the only difference was that it changed from being only me at home to the whole of India.

So, stay safe, stay home and wash your hands.
The last thing I want is more casualties. (Cuz I love y'all!!)

See you later!
-Aniru

P.S. the reason I have day 1-7 together is actually I didn't think about writing this till my sis gave me this idea. (She also has a blog [virtual scribbles]. Thanks sis, you gave me another way to spend time!!)

Comments

Popular Posts