Isolation diaries. Day 10: The past

The more free time your mind gets, the more it tends to wander, walking through old and dusty corners of your brain and dig out old memories.
All the old nostalgic moments, or that one time you accidentally told your friend about your crush and he told everyone, hooo man, wasn't that awkward. (Yeah, that did happen, go figure).
Besides that, I just tend to remember those very moments that tend to define who I am as a person, the people I talked with, the people I fought with, you know what I mean.
Every moment of our life's defines who we are, no matter how awkward it is.
Every mistake we make, every problem we cause, every moment we cry, or even make others cry, just all culminates into this one shape, yours.

Thats all I have for today, I know it's a short one, but don't worry, there's more coming!

See you later!
-Aniru

Comments

Popular Posts