Isolation diaries. Day 8: Frustration.

Same drill as usual, wake up, grab my phone, check the news, watch YouTube.
Even though it's the same old schedule that I'm used to, it's slowly getting to me, and like I told you, I like variety.
And because of this it gets frustrating, you want to do something new, but you can't, your forced to sit inside.
I know it's for safety, and I don't want to get sick either, but its just annoying.
I'm not normally a person who doesn't want to go out, but this time it's different.

Now on to another topic.
Normally when I come to kerela, I have zero opportunity to stay at home, it's either to buy essentials, to pay bills, to the bank, visiting a temple or a relative, nope, no movement at all.
I walk to the gate of my grandma's house and peek out, just to see closed shops, and people wearing crude masks and holding bags to buy essentials.

Why don't you go out you say? Not possible, I need to wait for another 6 days before the 14 days get over, or its bars for me.

I just hope this gets better.

See you later!
-Aniru.

Comments

Popular Posts