Isolation Diaries Day 11-27: It's been a while.
So it's been 16 days since I last wrote, within that period I watched 2 movies, started playing minecraft after a long while, and felt like selling something, yeah lot of stuff happened.
I started working out, and now that my my quarantine period was long over, I can go out too.
So what was I up to huh, to be honest, not a lot.
There was this old speaker, by pioneer that I fixed up, the CD drive doesn't work, but the radio and the auxiliary input is fine.
So it's been all 50's to 90's music most of the time, with mom and dad just chilling to ABBA, Boney M, Beatles and such.
Just a small update to what I did for the past 2 weeks.
Just realllllly tired of sitting in one place for the whole day for more than a month.
May 3rd is when we can all probably all go back to our normal life's.
Till then, make the best of it!
-See you later!
Aniru.
Comments
Post a Comment