University time.

Uni started recently, and that's been most of my mornings.
Waking up at 6:00am, regretting why I slept so late, and rushing to join classes.

Anyways, after days of introductions, we finally got to the actual 'classes' and the assignments, but one assignment in perticular got me interested.

So in photography class, our lecturer gave us an assignment, pretty simple really. Go out, take a bunch of photos, and send him the best 3. Real simple.

So here I am, in an entirely different country, filled with sand, and not to mention, haven't gone out much in almost 8 months (I've been stuck in India for 6 months, Dubai for 15 days and in Kuwait for almost 3 months) so I legit donno what to do.

Well,here we are, in the present, trying to think of where to go and what to do, and hastily calling my parents to plan a field trip for the weekend.

At least I'll have some decent shots, and something to write about right?

See you later!
-Aniru


Comments

Popular Posts