2020

So I'm writing this when I'm supposed to brainstorming for a project so imma make this quick.


Its been a year, since the first case of the virus to it being a worldwide phenomenon, I mean that's all we got to talk about right?
Well pretty much, from being home to staying home, not a lot huh.
But to me this year was the most eventful, from being stuck in India for 6 months not knowing when the flights start, getting a plastic stick up my nose twice, staying in a hotel in Dubai for 14days (my first time surprisingly), getting a plastic stick up my nose for 2 more times, (and the cops checking me for drugs cuz I looked Sus, don't worry, I cut my hair.), to the start of collage,let's say that I have an odd attraction to this year.

Not to sound like a broken record, none of this would've happened if this whole virus thing didn't happen, this whole period of my life was just a huge ball of experiences I may or may not experience again, and even though 2020 will always be known as the worst year of the 21st century, it will always be in my heart as the year that showed my the ups and downs of life, the year of growth.

And lastly, I'm sorry to everyone who lost their loved ones, I know it's such a horrible thing to experience, but I don't think they'll want you to stop pushing forward, it'll be fine, you'll be fine.

See you next year!
-Aniru

Comments

  1. I've had an amazing time too. If it weren't for corona, I wouldn't havr got in Manipal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha exactly, a lot of the things that happened this year would've never happened the same way.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts