What I've been up to.
Its been a few months since the year started (and since I've written,) and a lot has happened the past few months. I was uploading YouTube videos, Streaming on twitch and even thought of making a podcast with a few friends (unfortunately it died an idea).
So lets get you up to date on what I've been doing.
I started the year with some Ramen from Yaki Japanese (a Japanese restaurant chain in Kuwait), because me or my parents couldn't decide what to get to celebrate the passing of the year.
As the days passed, me and my friend started playing GTA online (i mean its a fun game to play with friends) and we get 2 other friends and just kept playing heists.
That's when I got the idea to stream the game. I used to stream for hours on end, (so many hours that my parents were legitimately concerned) but I'll be honest, I had nothing else to do at the time.
Once I found out the amount of energy I was spending to only get 1 viewer (The bot I use for commands and stats) I stopped. The rest of the week I had so much energy I had to exercise to get rid of it.
As the adventure continues, My friend called me to play another game called Valorant, (Yes, I play a lot of video games.) And guess what, even though I hated the game back when it first launched (mainly because I didn't give time to understand the mechanics) I actually found it fun to play.
In the middle of all that, Online classes had started and I'd wake up at 6 AM everyday to attend them. And everyday after classes, me and my friends would get together and play Valorant for a few hours,
That brings us to today,
Its been a few days since I've joined collage, and even though hostel doesn't have good internet, The people here compensate for that.
I honestly cant wait to see what the coming Months or even years has in offer.
Well, I should get back to studying for the test tomorrow. (yeah I got so bored of reading for so long, I felt like writing XD)
And like always,
See you later
-Aniru.
Comments
Post a Comment