Star Wars: Covid strikes again.
"Covid strikes again!", Sounds like a title for a new Star wars movie. (dumb joke I know, and yes I owned it with the title.)
On April 18th I decided to go to my aunt's place for 10 days, since second sem had a few days to start and I prefer not staying in hostel alone.
So yeah, I've been in hostel for the past few months.
You think.
A lot has happened in the past few months.
(Yes months, it's been months since I went back to collage.)
A lot if it is just me going out for small errands, breaking my laptop, getting it fixed and finally, finding out I'm covid positive.
You read that right,
On May 23rd I found out I'm covid positive, and that I have to stay isolated for 10 days.
"The devestaion consumed his soul, and he was unable to move."
It was pretty chill to be honest.
Sure the first few days was a pain in the ass, but after a while, it was me and my cousin (also positive) just enjoying our time together.
After the 10th day, we both go for a test, got the result after 48hours, and since then we've been going out as usual.
Or I wish,
The negative part is true but we've been sitting in the same room like we're still sick. (Yeah we got used to being isolated.)
Other details, my sister's birthday was on the 26th and me being an absolutely amazing brother decided to order a cake, and she enjoyed it. (Or at least I think she did?)
Anyways, it's been an eventful few months, and like I pointed out in my '2020' post, covid is the reason why.
See you later!
-Aniru.
P.s. If you like Rock, EDM, and hip-hop, I got a playlist for you!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5UkmsJ5k8D7ho2vllj8V8i?si=FZMyD-IsSaKB7LJlSz7Piw&utm_source=copy-link
Heyy Bud... Totally enjoying your company ... :D
ReplyDelete