Road Trip - Day 1.
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer” -someone
I'm normally not this philosophical, but change is nice.
Anyways,
Mid August, after my birthday, I get a call from one of my cousins, asking me if I want to join him for a photoshoot.
Here's the thing, I'm a huge fan of taking part in photoshoots, whether it be as one of the models or as a spectator, (Yes, I was a model for a mall photo shoot back in 2012.) so naturally, I tell him yes.
He continues selling the whole idea by showing me the location, the place we'll be staying in, and the best part, the road trip.
So, after a few weeks, during which was my dad’s surgery, stressful is an understatement (I'll talk about it in more detail on a later date.) on the evening of 23rd September I pack up and go to my cousin’s place, and after walking around the huge colony, I was tired enough to pass out on the sofa.
On 24th September, at 5 AM, we start making a move to his car, and by 9 AM we beat the morning Bangalore traffic, and made our way to Mysore, where I started seeing familiar landscapes, (since you know, I study there)
After Mysore, we went through Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park, and it was an amazing feeling.
A narrow road that went through what was essentially a forest, and I got a picture of an elephant.
We reached the checkpoint just after the reserve, and after a short wait, we reached Tamil Nadu, and my god was the view amazing.
After a few minutes, and an upward climb, we finally reached Ooty and the weather was perfect, It was misty and cold, a huge contrast to the weather we had on the way
here, and after a short stop in our stay in Lymond House, we got back in
the car and started exploring.
We stopped by Chamraj Tea centre, which had some amazing green tea, which was nice since I was pretty much freezing,
Once It started getting dark, we headed back to Lymond, to end our day.
Now since this was a 2 night trip, I'm splitting this into two parts. I honestly cannot type the whole thing without omitting info, So I'm going to take my time remembering each detail and take my sweet time typing it all out.
Till then,
See you later!
-Aniru.
Comments
Post a Comment