Block.

As of late, I’ve been having trouble writing.

It’s fine if it’s for a project or for someone else, but when it comes to myself, I draw blanks.

So, as any person with a creative block, (or it’s just me) I decided to take a break.

Going out, meeting people, new experiences, everything to give my brain that boost to my creativity.

And it helped, I could write more creatively, I could write about an entire essay, but then I realized the problem.

The essay would be meaningless if it was just a bunch of words, I need to give it meaning, and that’s what was missing, the meaning.

Now before I continue, my life has meaning, that’s not the issue, the problem is creating a meaning for something I make,

Now I find a problem in a problem, the whole reason I can’t write is because in search for that meaning, I stop myself from writing, and that becomes a cycle.

Then the solution would be to just write a bunch of random things till it makes sense, but as someone who cares about each step I take, when something looses meaning, I stop writing.

So till I can find meaning to what I write or figure out another way, I’m probably going to go in this spiral for a bit.

And till then.

See you later!

-Aniru


P.s. when I was writing this, I initially thought I wouldn’t post it because of its pretty raw nature, but I think it would benefit me more if it’s out there than just chilling in the draft.

And please, if any of you have a similar experience, do share!

I’d love to read about it.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts