2022
Like any other year, this year was full of ups and downs.
But this time the ups and downs were bigger, but that isn't a bad thing.
Because it just means your average goes up, which in turn leads to growth.
If you put too much thought into that, you'll start questioning it, so it's best to leave such things as is.
Now coming back to 2022, I started the year happy to be thrown into the gutter immediately after, (It's human emotion, no one's to blame).
But I took that down and went as high as I could, colored my hair blond, and went and did things I would never see the introverted me do, basically, I got this confidence boost.
In that process, I found someone, found a new group of friends, and explored myself.
But I can't go too far without cutting ties with the past, so I went back to move forward.
The months that passed felt like a blur, my hair is no longer blond, I got a couple more piercings, and to be honest, me from a couple of years ago, (especially the one who wrote '2020'.) would never believe the things I would end up doing, (Hell, I don't believe it still.) what I ended up growing up into, and I know he'd be happy.
I'm not someone who believes that everything just changes when the year passes, I think that we as humans can change anything we want, whenever we want, however, we want it. (as long as it's legal)
But don't let it stop you, as we roll into 2023, let's keep growing, into better versions of ourselves, into someone that we from 5 years ago would look up to, I think they'd enjoy seeing you grow.
See you later!
Aniru.
Comments
Post a Comment